We aim to deliver all orders within 5-10 days from the date your order and payment is received by us.
The Dispatch / Delivery process
- When we receive your order, it is processed by our admin team and past over to our manufacturing partner AFTER 48 hrs.
- Your order is then handmade here in the UK to your (the customer’s) specification.
- Once manufactured, we inform you (the customer) of the delivery date. We do this either by phone or email.
- Once a delivery date is agreed, you have up to 48 hrs prior to the delivery date to change this if needed. We are unable to guarantee stopping a delivery attempt if you contact us outside of this time.
- All deliveries are then made by our trusted third party logistics partner on the agreed date.
Booking in your delivery
We like to ensure your goods are delivered in good time and in good condition. It is imperative you provide us with an up to date contact number and email address to ensure that we are able to communicate effectively with you throughout the delivery process.
How we get your order to you
Large items (Beds)
We use an independent, specialist logistics partner for delivery of larger items. As standard. we provide a specialist 1-2 man delivery service with a ground floor drop off. If you live in a block of flats and are unable to accept delivery at ground level or want your item(s) taken to another level, this can be arranged by upgrading your shipping requirements to premium (Please message us with your requirements WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER).
Smaller items (Headboards)
We use Interparcel for the delivery of all our smaller items. Deliveries are subject to Interparcel / partnering courier company’s terms of operation. A full list of their terms of service can be found on their website. Please note, this link has been provided for information purposes only – should you have any questions related to the delivery of your parcel, please contact us in the first instance.
Deliveries are carried out Monday to Sunday, with the exception of some bank/national holidays. Please note, the day your item will be delivered is determined by our logistics partner. It is therefore important that you let us know if this is not convenient. We will try our utmost to work with you to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.
Please note, whilst we aim to deliver your order to you within 5 -10 days of the order date, this is an estimation and there may be occasions where delivery is made outside of this timeframe. If a delay is likely, we will communicate this with you at the time. You should receive your order no later than 30 days of the date of the order. Our delivery partners deliver 7 days a week, between 7am and 9pm with the exception of some public holidays.
If your delivery is delayed due to adverse weather conditions or for any other reason outside of our control, Cynosure Beds will not be responsible for any loss, economic or otherwise.Delivery Cost and Surcharge Areas an additional surcharge will be required as shown below:North Scotland – DD, KY, KW, IV, PA, PH and AB there will be an additional charge of £99.
Failed Delivery Fees
If your delivery has been booked in with our delivery partner and you miss the delivery, there will be a £99 surcharge for a re-delivery of one item and a £25 surcharge for each item thereafter.
Please check the product dimensions before placing your order to ensure the goods will fit into your home. If our logistics partner are not able to fulfil the delivery due to access restraints, it may result in a fee of up to 66% for each item to cover the costs of transportation, manufacturing and administration.
Standard UK Mainland Areas-
- Estimated lead time 5-10 days
- The following postcodes will incur a delivery surcharge;
- DT, BH, SY, CA, DG, KA, KY, FK,NR, IP,CT, PO, DD, KY, KW, IV, PA, PH and AB
- Beds and Mattresses Additional £70 charge
- Extended Delivery time of up to 1-2 weeks
We DO NOT deliver to Northern Ireland.